Offering expert advice and quality Daikin systems there has never been a better time to book a free onsite quote and get ready for summer.
Everything You Need to Know about Solar Power
Solar panels have become increasingly popular in Perth households. Years ago government rebates assisted many to have solar panels installed, however, even without the rebate, solar panels still remain affordable and a great option for those looking to install them in their newly built or renovated home.
As we all become more concerned about clean energy for our home, it’s important to consider solar power as an option. If you’re confused about how solar panels work and if they are really worth it, read our handy guide below.
How do Solar Panels Work?
Solar panels simply capture the sun’s rays to generate a ‘direct current’. This current is then converted to an ‘alternating current’ in the solar inverter. The alternating current can be used to power your home or business.
What are the Advantages of Solar Panels?
There are great advantages in having solar panels installed for your home or business, including:
- Saving Money in the Long Run: While the initial financial outlay of solar panels can seem a lot, solar panels will always save you money on your energy bills over time. The more solar panels you install, the faster you will make your money back and more on your investment.
- No maintenance costs: As long as they are of a high quality and installed by professionals, you’re unlikely to come across any trouble for years to come.
- They are great for Perth climate: Given that here in Perth we get plenty of sunshine, solar panels are a great investment for those living in Perth and the surrounds.
- Using a renewable energy source: As human beings, we are becoming more and more conscious with the effects we make on the environment. Using a renewable energy source makes a contributable difference to the environment.
What to Consider When You Install Solar Panels
If you’ve decided to install solar panels, that’s very exciting! However, beware of solar panel installers offering panels at an extremely reduced rate. It’s essential to find a reputable solar panel provider. Look out for:
- Quality workmanship: Look for a reputable solar panel installer or you may end up with a shoddy installation that will cost you, rather than save you money.
- Premium solar panels: Solar panels come in a variety of qualities, and there will be some dealers that may provide you with poor quality panels that can result in cracking, poor conversion or other issues. Make sure you get what you are paying for!
Should you invest in solar panels? We think so! As long as you’re willing to make the investment, you’ll see the long-lasting benefits over time.
The Weather Wizard is an excellent choice for your solar panel installation as we are the experts in products, supplies and long-term support. We believe in openly discussing and providing you with the best options of solar panels to suit your needs. We won’t try to convince you to install solar panels unless it works with your energy usage patterns. Contact us today to find out more.